Friday, July 25, 2008

he wishes the girl to go and make her confession
transcendental hope and squalid mound

licking an insolent creature
after awhile we'll make you feel good

neither putting it in his mouth nor touching it
if we can possess that entity then we are satisfied

and socratized him again
he must cry out, "let me meet thy holy fire"

shot his pilgrim tongue into his hole
whisked caravaggio in there

his horny ass fortified by rude usage
a running greek erection warrior

bidding me guide my movements
a model of the multiple universe

*

the anguish of one's mother
after he had done considerable sucking

over cherry-wood smoke
whose filth is as old as the hills

promise us nothing but scorn and oblivion
and returned to his licking

being more than a metaphor
my fingers into his anus took firm hold

you are mist
only remained impassive

a young whore dumped on a simple bed
cleaned his mouth with piss

masturbators and kickers tied up
his prescription in perfect faith

*

i had that charming pupil in my house
the gown about his parts

mouths dispatched to have some shit
of what sex should yr victim be

grasping my tits one after the other
that would make me the happiest girl ever

my hand upon his groin
out of the umbilicus forever bombing

mauls kisses and bites him
a fuller understanding of the body

his prick between my dugs
he inundates her face with jism

her skirt raised above her waist
her torturer watches through a window

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home